Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Real Value of Photography....... Priceless.


Did you know........... that I now include 4 sets of all your pictures on your custom discs after your session? 

Yes, I edit your pictures 4 times with each style.

Why? Can you pick a favorite? They're all good in their own way or depending on what you would want to use them for.... blown up, for a card.... but whichever style you like, I want you to have a whole matching set with it too. I can't predict what you would want them for in the future... I don't want you regretting not having a picture in color. And I don't want to be the one that chooses your favorites for you. So there they are.... 75+ pics in four different edited sets on a disc that I currently ( & generously) offer clients, all included in the total. Just FYI... this is NOT the norm when hiring a professional photographer.... but I am trying my best to keep the cost of professional photography at an affordable price because I passionately want to make it more available to more families, not just as a luxury item for the wealthy.

I believe in photography... I think there is something extra special about capturing someone, or a couple, or family... and freezing time in a way.... and having that (beautiful) picture to look back on. I believe that more pictures is better. Maybe you don't appreciate it in the moment.... and realize it's value when it's taken..... but years later, you're always glad you did and that you have those pictures to remember how things used to be. Pictures can tell your story and hopefully you will take the chance to hire someone, like myself.... to take them for you and who will take the extra time to edit them and make them extra special for you to have and treasure for years to come.

I lost my brother in a car accident almost 10 years ago, and my dad suddenly because of his health about 6 years ago... so I know a lot of families who are busy and don't prioritize pictures.... because of either money or they haven't ever done it and don't feel comfortable hiring someone they don't know...... OR Mom isn't feeling great about how she looks.... please please..... don't let the years pass you by and regret not taking more pictures... If you only knew how much I treasure the pictures I have with me and my Dad and my brother Patrick..... and they're not even all that great! I WISH I had better pictures of me with them.... I WISH I had pictures of me with all four of my grandparents who have all passed.

I want you all to try me out affordably now... and realize how easy I am to work with.... how much I want to listen to you, your desires and needs, and give you quality pictures that you will LOVE for years and years...... I want clients to see what professional pictures look like and how if you hate all pictures of you as of now (which a lot of people claim)... that you have yet to have your picture taken and edited by me.

I used to struggle with my body and having my picture taken.... so I totally understand your worries! And that is why it means so much more to me to offer clients such special pictures and make them feel good about themselves.

So if there is ANY hesitation at all about hiring me.... please, I urge you to ask me questions and to see what I can do for you! Tell me your fears, tell me your concerns... and trust me, I will not judge. I understand them all 100% and want nothing more than to give you the opportunity to feel beautiful and have pictures to prove it! Take a chance... and know that even if you think you might hate the pictures of yourself now.... any picture to look back on of you and your kids is better than NONE. It's the only way you can show off your legacy to those who want to know who their ancestors are, like I get to with all the pictures that my grandparents left me. I'm so thankful to have them because without them alive........ the pictures are all that I have to help me feel connected to my family that came before me. I don't have the opportunity to talk to them anymore, but these pictures help tell me what they were like and our similarities.

Never underestimate the real value of photography and take advantage of my affordable prices while they last!

Sincerely,

Aileen


Me and my brother Patrick just months before his accident when he came down to visit me in SLO where I was going to college at the time. I originally wanted to become an Architect until this all happened. Now I'm thankful to be pursuing my true passion. 

 Me and my dad fishing... a wonderful memory that I have of him. Thankful for this picture!

My brother with my oldest niece, Brienne. She was only 5 when he passed away, so she treasures this picture now and has it framed in her room.....as you can see, he loved her dearly. 

This is my Dad being his goofy self, even in the hospital! 

My brother and my Dad together <3 

My Dad has since been added to this...... but as you know, life is fragile. Treasure it. 

And this picture helps me go back in time and see what life was like for my parents before us kids at a time when my Dad was finishing up his time in the Marines! 


No comments:

Post a Comment